by Vampire Renee:
The Secret Circle | 01×15 Return
Original Air Date: February 16th–2012
Overview: An evil figure from Cassie’s past arrives in town and asks her for the medallion she found in the charred remains of her house after a fire killed her parents. Later, Cassie is kidnapped by a band of witch-hunters. Meanwhile, Faye and Diana become concerned when Melissa starts spending more time with Callum.
Favorite Quote: “Yeah, there’s also the whole, ‘our family line is pure evil,’ thing.” –Cassie
- Cassie’s Grandmother is back (but not really, she just wants to sleep in her own bed), only to be scared half to death by Jake — who thought someone was in the house.
- Cassie got a job while Adam gives her so pointers – someone is being a normal teenager.
- John, Cassie’s father shows up at the door and makes an interesting entrance.
- Cassie’s talk with her father at the pier. So real and emotional, even with him now wanting to protect her and also wanting the medallion.
- Melissa and Callum’s moment(s) at the party; cute but still kind of weird and creepy for the most part.
- Jake telling the witch hunters that he will turn over John for Cassie’s safety.
- Faye finding out about the totem from Lee from Melissa and Faye finally seeing some light in Lee’s white lies.
- Lee and Callum’s little fight over the witches and their powers – was kind of amusing in a non-violent and cocky kind of way.
- John not wanting to hurt Cassie to save his own life while she’s under the spell.
- The Circle coming to the aid of Jake while under arrest by the witch hunter.
- The Circle banding together to restore Cassie’s free well before killing her father.
- John is staying despite the fact there is no medallion, and for Cassie.
- John thanking Jake for protecting Cassie, and wanting to work together because ‘it’s only the beginning’.
- Cassie going to the comfort of Adam’s arms.
- Faye being the ever supportive friend of Cassie’s new job at the coffee house when Callum shows up.
- The odd moment between Cassie and her father regarding anyone knowing that he’s alive or back.
- Melissa hanging out with Callum even after everything that happened at the anti-valentine sleepover
- Lee playing all nice and offering (with Faye and Diana) to get Melissa from Callum’s party while his girlfriend lays in the next room with them unaware.
- One of the witch hunters attacking Cassie in the car.
- John almost breaking Jake’s arm for knowing there is something going on with Cassie (that she’s been taken by the witch hunters).
- Jake being handed over to the witch hunters for Cassie’s safety.
- The witch hunter disappearing despite his injuries from the Circle and the tree.
- Lee showing up in Faye’s room only to admit he’s going to find another way get her power, then kisses her – more bad choices while the mysterious girlfriend wakes up.
- The black drops that the witch hunter puts into Cassie’s eyes and mouth – which might be the ‘magic’ that gets Cassie to kill her own father.
Next Episode: March 15th–2012 (Lucky)